Portland, OR – November 9, 2017 – Today, ON1, Inc. announced ON1 Photo RAW 2018 is officially available. Along with the essential tools and features needed in a photography workflow, ON1 Photo RAW 2018 includes key updates to the fast, non-destructive raw processing engine. Photographers now have an integrated tool with accelerated photo management, precise photo development, hundreds of customizable photo effects, fast and beautiful HDR, pano stitching, masking and blending adjustments, layers, and much more – in one app.
Portland, OR – October 3, 2017 – ON1, Inc. announced a new version of ON1 Photo RAW coming at the end of the month. There will be a free public beta of this latest release available Friday October 6th. Along with the essential tools and features needed in a photography workflow, ON1 Photo RAW 2018 includes key updates to the fast, non-destructive raw processing engine. Photographers will now have an integrated tool with accelerated photo management, precise photo development, hundreds of customizable photo effects, fast and beautiful HDR, pano stitching, masking and blending adjustments, layers, and much more – in one app.
What’s new in ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6:
- Fast Preview Mode — When you have just come back from a shoot and you want to dive in a view hundreds or even thousands of photos, Fast Preview Mode lets you rip through them faster than anything. No need to catalog them first.
- Browse Performance Improvements — We have made Browsing ever faster than it was! It loads thumbnails and fit-screen previews faster and it remembers more so that it will be even faster than next time you view the same photos.
- Cataloged Folders — Indexed folders, one of the most powerful features in Browse, have grown-up into Cataloged Folders. Your cataloged folders are scanned and kept up-to-date automatically. Large previews are generated in the background to make browsing much faster too. The powerful database behind Cataloged Folders enabled fast searching and viewing across folders and drives.
- Kelvin Color Temp — When processing RAW photos, the color temperature range is now measured in Kelvin degrees, giving you a larger and more accurate range to make adjustments.
- Rotate Photos Anywhere — Now you can rotate photos in any view in Browse, Develop or Effects.
- Compressed Photoshop Files — When you export or create Photoshop PSD files, they are now losslessly compressed, making them half the size they used to be.
- Other Improvements — Zooming and panning the photo is more intuitive. The Crop tool now remembers the last used used crop settings
- Photo Via improvements — Updated support for new Google and Dropbox sign-in versions. updated, labels improved, bugs fixed.
- Increased the maximum amount of motion blur.
- Added Lens Correction for fixed-lens cameras.
- Added support for the Canon 6D Mark II, Olympus TG-5, Nikon D7500, Leica TL2, Canon Rebel SL2/200D
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
ON1 Photo RAW 2017 is the lightning fast photo organizer, raw processor, layered photo editor and effects app all-in-one. Unlike the current class of raw processors requiring cataloging, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW 2017 features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today's sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10.5, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® & Lightroom®, or a host app for other editing apps.
Adobe to Become Stocksy’s First Content Distribution Partner
VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada- June 13, 2017- Stocksy United, an artist-owned platform co-op that provides premium photos and videos to some of the world's leading agencies and brands, signed its first content distribution agreement with Adobe. This new collaboration gives Adobe customers access to Stocksy’s exclusive, high-quality photos and videos, and in turn, Stocksy’s artists now have a new platform to showcase work to Adobe’s community of creatives. The content is now available through Adobe’s Premium Stock Collection and is offered as part of any Creative Cloud plan or as a standalone service.
“Finding a partner who champions integrity and support for artists was imperative for us and what Stocksy stands for,” said Brianna Wettlaufer, CEO, Stocksy. “We’re very excited to work with Adobe and their inspiring community of designers and connect them with Stocksy’s hand selected roster of artists to champion work in both directions we can feel inspired by.”
The Stocksy collection offers exclusive, meticulously curated media that aggressively stays ahead of trends which will now be immediately accessible through Adobe’s Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects and more.
“Stocksy is an ideal partner to help us expand our premium stock collection,” said Scott Braut, Head of Content at Adobe. “The demand for exceptional content has never been greater, and Stocksy’s community of visual storytellers are highly skilled at creating original, high-impact images that Adobe customers are sure to love.”
Stocksy, More than Just Beautiful Content
While Stocksy is best-known in the creative industry for its one-of-kind collection, the company is gaining more traction because of its supportive business model that represents the artist’s best interest always. As an international platform co-operative, Stocksy has created sustainable careers for its artists through fair profit sharing and has put power and control back to the community, giving every member a voice and chance to make a difference. Currently Stocksy represents artists in 65 different countries and pays out one of the highest royalty percentages in the industry.
About Stocksy United
Stocksy United is an artist-owned, multi-stakeholder cooperative based in Victoria, BC. With its stable of hand-picked photographers, Stocksy produces high-end, beautiful imagery that challenges the tired stereotypes found at traditional stock photography agencies. Stocksy was started in 2012 with a team of industry veterans whose mandate was to create a marketplace that would remain true to its core ideals of sustainability and authenticity, while ensuring that the bulk of its revenues is returned to the artists that make it possible.
Profitable almost from its inception, today Stocksy employs 25 people in five countries, has over 900 voting member photographers, counts over 100 of the Fortune 500 amongst its clients, and is the agency of record for some of the world's most prestigious ad agencies.
Portland, OR – June 7, 2017 – ON1, Inc. announced ON1 Photo RAW 2017.5, the latest update to their all-in-one photo organizer, editor, raw processor and effects app for macOS® and Microsoft® Windows®. Version 2017.5 adds powerful new features optimized for performance and ease of use.
For full details on this new release, please visit ON1's website.
Stocksy now offers videos! Here's the link to Stocksy's blog post for more information and about the launch. http://blog.stocksy.com/blog/2016/9/19/introducing-stocksy-video
You'll find my video clips at the link below.